Revisiting Past Episodes

Thursday, February 4, 2010

On Monday Dave and I took a little "LOST" retreat and revisited a few episodes to prepare us for Season Six. We picked a few episodes a piece, with hopes that we'd watch ones that would give us hints towards the answers we are so desperately hoping for!

I chose to watch:

Season 1, Episode 18, Numbers - The episode introduces us to the numbers for the first time, and we follow Hurley on his journey to figure out where the numbers came from and how they got their "power". Plus, who doesn't love a good Hurley centered episode!

Season 2, Episode 15, Maternity Leave - We find out what happens to Claire when Ethan kidnaps her, and there is also lots of talk about the sickness, pregnancy issues, and the vaccine.

Season 5, Episode 16, The Incident - I just had to watch one more time before the premiere! I can't get enough of the first scene with Jacob and the Man in Black. It was a really nice way to launch into the new season.

Dave chose:

Season 1, Episode 6, House of the Rising Sun - Dave wanted to rewatch this episode because it's the first (and only) time we see Adam and Eve. I still have no idea who they are, but one thing I did catch was that Jack thinks the skeletons have been there for "40 or 50 years". So that would mean they died around 1954 - 1964. Could they be Others circa Jughead time?

Season 5, Episode 12, Dead is Dead - Dave wanted to see the judgment of Ben, which gave us another chance to see Smokey in all of his glory. It was during this rewatch that we realized Flocke left Ben, Smokey came, Smokey left, Flocke came back. Now we know why!

Season 3, Episode 7, Not in Portland - He couldn't pass up the chance to watch a Juliet centered episode, plus we got to see Room 23 again, which is still as creepy as ever!

I'm curious to hear which episodes are your personal favorites or ones that you think may hold clues to the 42 questions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Constant is still my favorite! Des and Penny make me weepy.

kmlapham said...

I agree. How can you not cry when they talk to each other on the phone? Breaks my heart.

I'm glad he knocked her up and they named that cute curly haired kid Charlie.

Post a Comment