The Others Band

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Our first LOST Loophole poll has closed, and the winner of this week's question was Kate. Not my personal vote, but I suppose I can now safety assume that the majority of my readers are male. Congrats to Hurley, who was the runner-up. Make sure to vote in this week's special Olympic style LOST Loophole poll.

Okay, quick post today, but I want to bring you something I'm completely in love with in the world of LOST.

Enter: The Others band, who write and preform songs based on episodes of LOST. Some of my favorite titles include: Destiny is a Fickle Bitch, Fish Biscuits, Love Quadrangle, and I Heart my Shih-Tzu. The lyrics are hilarious at times, informative at others, and even touching (see The Ballad of Jack and Kate).

I've posted their MP3s in a post directly under this one, so check them out here or on their website by clicking here. You can purchase fan material and read lyrics there.

Check them out and post your favorite lyrics/songs as a comment.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment